Thule T2 Pro XTR has loads of features that make it easy to attach, use, remove, and store. From the tool-free AutoAttach system to the integrated wheels that help maneuver the rack to and from the vehicle, each detail has been carefully engineered, allowing you to focus on getting out and enjoying the ride.
At our state-of-the-art Thule Test Center, we put the Thule T2 Pro XTR through the most demanding tests on the market. After using our specially designed test equipment to simulate the rack driving around the world twice, we then expose it to extreme heat, cold, and real-world road tests to ensure we deliver the most durable rack out there.
- No frame contact
- Integrated wheels help transport the rack to and from the vehicle
- Tool-free AutoAttach system makes it quick and easy to install and remove the rack
- Versatile design fits nearly all bikes, including e-bikes up to 60 lbs
- HitchSwitch lever tilts up when not in use or tilts down for rear vehicle access without removing the rack
- Integrated cable lock and lock knobs lock bikes to the rack and the rack to the receiver hitch
- Adjustable spacing allows you to mount two bikes without interference
- Fits 20” to 29” wheels and up to 5” tires, ideal for road, mountain, fat-tire, and e-bikes
- Available for both 2" & 1.25" hitch sizes
Click here for more product details.